Hand cream with a light texture and a high absorption. Based on plant stem cells from unripe grapes produced in Italy and derived from organic vineyards located in Tuscany, this cream is enriched with eight key ingredients:
- Aloe Vera: moisturizing, healing with tensor effect and regenerating
- Olive oil: emollient and nourishing
- Shea butter: rich in oleic acid and stearic acid; it is recognized for its restorative and softening properties
- Calendula extract: rich in linoleic acid and oleic acid, used for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and elasticizing properties
- Oat extract: rich in beta-glucan and avenantramids able to provide hydration and attenuate skin redness induced by UV rays (in vivo test)
- Sericin: silk protein with film-forming properties that helps the skin to regain softness, elasticity and reduces roughness
- Lemon essential oil: antiseptic and skin tonic
- Vitamin E: illuminating and antioxidant helps prevent the appearance of the first wrinkles
Tube 100 ml
Without parabens, sles, mineral oils, allergenic fragrances. Up to 98% natural ingredients and Biological certified raw materials.
How to use: Apply on the hands and massage until completely absorbed.
Is it suitable for your skin? Yes, it is suitable for all skin types. It nourishes the hands and protects them from cold and redness, making them soft and hydrated.
Warnings: External use. Do not use in case of individual hypersensitivity to one of the components.
Aqua, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Olea europaea oil, Cetearyl alchool, Cetearyl glucoside, Sorbitan Oleate, Butyrospermun parkii butter,Tribehenin, Hydrolized silk, Avena Sativa extract, Glyceryl stearate, Glycerin, Hydrolized silk, Calendula Officinalis extract , Cocosnucifera Gardenia Tahitensis oil ,Vitis Vinifera Fruit Meristem Cell culture ,Sorbitol, xanthan gum, Tocopheryl acetate, Citrus Medica Limonum oil, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, parfum, lactic acid.